For Rockville students, tomorrow is a day that we will never forget, but we will remember for something tragic. I guarantee Thiago , is looking over us right now, and wants us to think of all the good memories and great times we had with him, instead of thinking about the misfortunes that happened just one year ago. R.I.P Thiago you will always be remembered ♥
I can’t settle on a url. melholler will have to do for now.
1. become robot
2. locate significant other (preferably also robot)
3. frolick in field with significant other. or mechanic garage, as a robots preference may be. hopefully said other will be a transformer
4. obtain fire extinguisher
5. obtain rocket
6. decorate rocket with splatter paint
7. furnish rocket with wonderful things like blue couches, surround sound, and perhaps a large gryffindor crest
8. after discovering that significant other loves harry potter as well, fall even more in love
9. after escaping the angry minions of NASA, shoot rocket up into space
10. enjoy amiable ride up, cooking quesadillas on the built-in grill
11. reach space
12. stare in COMPLETE AND TOTAL AWE
13. still staring
14. slightly gaping
15. happy dance as you stare
16. whip out fire extinguisher from under blue couch
17. attach fun cables to rocket, and proceed to venture out into space
18. float around a bit with significant other. while unable to kiss, you can at least hold hands
19. and bang hemets together in an affectionate way
20. float upward, swaying to the tune of music playing in your helmets
21. together, reach out and fly along, touching a stream of stars that shines so bright it almost hurts. luckily, you’re both wearing ray-bans. extra-strength ray-bans.
22. alternate using fire extinguisher to douse robot metal parts, preventing an unfortunate meltdown. (not an issue, really, because you are all powerful transformers. but extinguisher foam is fun, and flys behind you like bubbly clouds under the stars)
23. whip out space-resistant polaroid camera
24. take multiple pictures of self, lovable robot companion, and beautiful stars and space
25. sadly, but contentedly, return to space ship
26. laugh and dance around, hanging up the polaroids, stealing kisses, and staring out into great big beautiful space
Space is so fascinating.
The wonderful abyss that supposedly never ends. Filled with swirly twirly galaxies and black holes and stars and mystery. How can something so vast and large have a beginning? What was there before the beginning? Absolutely nothing? Its mind-boggling to me. And are we really the only living creatures in the universe? I’m positive were not. If the universe is so big, there must be something else out there.
If only I could be a super being, and fly around space at super speed and answer all these questions.
you are beautiful! i cant wait till prom with the people who mean the most to me(and not look better than me, because you will)
and get the dress of your dreams girl! that over the top, flawless, perfect dress, white(or any other color in the rainbow), sequened out, you work it girll.
” you go glen coco, four for you glencoco” itll be fetch (:
p.s.s. you better come to prom because itd be super super fun, and i shlove you!
You are amazing and we WILL looking fucking gorgeous, (esp you) I loveeee you :)
you both will look gorgeous, and i WOULD go but i don’t know who to go with
I didn’t feel like reblogging the whole post, but Melissa this stood out to me
“Snarky Person, named something like Randolph or Hubert: (snickers obnoxiously) “Hey, are you two dating?”
Incredibly witty in-love person, most likely named something like Trent or Batman: “No. We’re in a mutually interested, monogamous non-relationship.”
i can’t even begin to explain to you how much i love the smell of toast.